Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Stash

In case you can't tell, I'm catching up for a long time of not posting anything. I think Chris still has pictures on his computer I need for my blog, but I don't remember what they are anymore. He just uploaded the ones I'm now posting, and yes, I do know how to do it myself, but it's easier if he does it for me, isn't it?
So now I'll include some pictures I took of my fabric stash. I went to an estate sale, and then back again, and again, and again, and once more. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up! The lady who passed away was an amazing quilter and had a whole 2 rooms full of fabric. Something like 300 bolts plus smaller amounts of fabric. It was crazy, but in a good way for me.
Now that I have a ton of fabric, I am no longer afraid to sew because I know even if I make 1,000 mistakes there is still no way I will get through all the fabric I have.
Large (Bolts):

Medium (Yardage):

Smaller (fat quarters mostly):

I don't have pictures of all the scraps I have in about 10 extra large ziploc bags. Look at the post about my $3.00 deal to see how much fits in 1 bag.

No comments: