Sunday, December 9, 2007

BBQ Chicken Pizza


This pizza is so so so good. Chris and I can't get enough of it. We made it tonight because the pizza yesterday (sausage and olive) burned very badly in our naughty oven. It just didn't give me my pizza fix. So today I decided to make a pineapple pizza. I figured since all I had for toppings was olives for a second pizza I should probably just make a BBQ chicken pizza. Why do I forget how much I love it?! So one thing led to another and we ended up with a Hawaiian Sunrise pizza (copied from one of our favorite places Palio's), and the BBQ pizza.
Use whatever dough recipe you want for the crust.
Boil 1 chicken breast.
Shred chicken.
In a small saucepan mix (all measurements are approximate):
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp chopped onion
shredded chicken
Cook over low-med. heat while stirring.
Spoon sauce/chicken over crust and top with generous amounts of shredded mozzarella cheese.

No comments: