A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago today...
I was 18 and in my second quarter at Pierce College in Washington. I babysat my cousins in the afternoons.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Budget for the month
2. Make dinner
3. Get Lincoln to go potty in the toilet (he's been doing it a lot lately)
4. Clean up the living room
5. Spend at least a little time with my husband between his work and choir meeting tonight.
Foreign films and good food. Classic books, mostly by Dickens.
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Chris would work from home. We would buy a home in Washington and spend our summers there. Pay off debts, save, and help others out.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I play way too much Freecell
2. I eat way too much pizza
3. Is not showering or getting dressed until evening a bad habit?
5 places I have lived:
1. Sumner, WA
2. Milton, WA
3. Provo, UT
4. Flower Mound, TX
5. The Colony, TX
5 jobs I have had:
1. Picking raspberries
2. REI in the wrapping department
3. Incredible Universe (computer salesperson)
4. Ben Franklin Crafts
5. BYU Library
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I love game shows
2. I love spicy/salty foods way more than sweets
3. I have a huge scar from getting my appendix out at 5
4. My taste in music is a bit strange (generally bands not from America)
5. I am a great cook! At least I think so.
I don't know who to tag because I'm not sure who even knows I have a personal blog. I'll tag Nancy, Mom, and Erin.